PRIZE MONEY list for WARSAW INTERNATIONAL DANCE CHAMPIONSHIPS
If the competition category has less than 3 entries the prize will be halved
PRO – AM ENTRY FEES Warsaw International Dance Championships
|PRO-AM ENTRY||EARLY BIRD PRICES if you pay before 10th of August 2017||PRICES|
|Single Dances||30 Euro||35 Euro|
|2 Dance Challenges||50 Euro||60 Euro|
|3 Dance Challenges||80 Euro||90 Euro|
|4 Dance Challenges||110 Euro||120 Euro|
|Scholarships||150 Euro||160 Euro|
|10 Dance Competition||170 Euro||180 Euro|
|WIDC Championships||180 Euro||200 Euro|
|WIDC Show Dance Championships||250 Euro||300 Euro|
|Showcase*||Please contact the organizer||Please contact the organizer|
*Showcases will be performed during evening Gala Ball and profesionally recorded
Important Pro-Am Information
- Deadline for entries is 2nd of September, 2017. Please register via competition website www.warsawdance.net or by sending filled entry form to our e-mail adress firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortly after we receive your information, we will send you an invoice/confirmation with payment options. Please check this closely for spelling, correct entries, and correct charges and let us know immediately if we need to make changes. Please be advised that at the competition we may not have the time to make changes or take additional entries.
- Student has to enter 5 single dances (4 single dances for American Smooth) per Scholarship and Warsaw International Dance Championships.
- The organizer cannot be held responsible for any personal charges made to the hotel. All participants must pay for their own personal charges including phone and room service.
- Upon arrival, Pro-Am dancers should come to the reception of the venue hotel „Warsaw Hilton Hotel & Convention Center” and pick up the packages with your names.
- All participants (Professionals, Teachers and Students) must purchase the entry tickets to the ballroom.
- Each competitor should be present in the ballroom at least 30 minutes prior to his/her scheduled dance time. When you receive your heat sheet, please check and make sure your dances, levels, and ages are correct. We need to be made aware of any mistakes as soon as possible.
- The organizers do not have to stop the competition if a couple did not come on the dance floor for their heat. If the couple has missed their heat, no money will be returned.
- The organizer is not responsible and cannot be held liable for any personal belongings left in the ballroom, the changing rooms or any other Competition premises.
- Competition organizers are not liable and not responsible for any health problems or injuries during the event. This is solely risk of the participants.
- If the couple does not abide the rules set in this document (Ex:dances more dance figures than their level allows) they will receive a warning in the first round, their results will be disqualified for the dance in the next round, and will receive last places in the final. If a couple does not dance a certain dance in the final, they will be marked last for that dance.
- Please be advised that the time in the schedule listed is approximate and subject to change.
- All the rights for video, TV and live streaming commercial use belongs to Dasninn by Malitowski. Photo and video material taken at the Warsaw International Dance Championships & Gala Ball may be used for commercial purposes. Participants and audience by registering for the competition or purchasing the tickets accept these terms.
These rules and regulations have been created in accordance to the rules and regulations of NDCA (National Dance Council of America) and meet the main articles of their regulations.
The following couples can take part in the competition: Pro/Am (Professional and Student), T/S (Teacher and student) and Am/Am (Student and Student)